| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wake Island in June is hot at 27.9 °C (82.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.9 °C (87.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.8 °C (76.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in June is 6.1 °C (11 °F).
- The weather in June is slightly dry. Only 58.2mm (2.3in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 13:12 long and the longest day is 13:16 long with an average length of 13:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Wake Island June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Wake Island, Usa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Wake Island: