| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wake Island in May is hot at 26.9 °C (80.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.8 °C (85.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.9 °C (75 °F).
- In May the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 5.9 °C (10.6 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched. A mere 44.2mm (1.7in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:49 long and the longest day is 13:11 long with an average length of 13:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Wake Island May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Wake Island, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Wake Island: