| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wake Island in January is fairly hot at 25.3 °C (77.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.9 °C (82.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.6 °C (72.7 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 5.3 °C (9.5 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched. A paltry 29.5mm (1.2in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:58 long and the longest day is 11:15 long with an average length of 11:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Wake Island January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Wake Island, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Wake Island: